Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Thanks to my good Friends



yes i know i disappeared for about a month or even more , but to tell you the truth , i did not know that somebody will care from my missing in the blogs , but what surprised me that i found some friends did care and were worry about me , which made me feel i am not alone .
well what happened to me is ...... i was so sick ... i was going from one sickness to another and each one had its level and stage , but thanks God i am so fine now .
did you tried to be in bed for about a month .. ohh that what happened to me .
well i really find that i do have good friends in the blogs world , first lebeeya who left me a cute comment asking about me (Where are you ya binit???I hope all is well. )that was her lovely comment .
well many things happened while i am in bed sick , good things really ..
one of the best news is ...... we will move to Toronto on June .
yes i will leave Newfoundland after having a great time here , but moving to big city will be good to me where there is many opportunity to me .
for that reason i posted about history of Toronto , to know where i am going to :P
and by that post my Friends knew that i am a live ...LOL.... and still breathing .
i want to thank you all especially cofman , Braveheart and anglolibyan for their sweet welcoming back .
so here i am
I AM BACK MY FRIENDS .......

19 comments:

Omar Gheriani said...

Welcome back to Bloggerland, and best wishes of the world can offer.

oummLeen said...

thank u so much dear gheriani , u know that i can not do any thing without ur pray ..... my father's pray ..... thank you so much ....

oummLeen said...

thank u so much dear gheriani , u know that i can not do any thing without ur pray ..... my father's pray ..... thank you so much ....

Brave Heart said...

i'm glad u r back now,i think one month in bed is bad idea, i hope i wont tried any more.Toronto looks a very nice city, i hope u will get good job there.

Lebeeya said...

Welcome back Lifecycle! Alhamdulilah 3ala asalama.You really did have us worried! I am glad you are well now. B3ed elsoo 3alaik habebti.

You are lucky you are moving to Toronto, all the best inshallah.

oummLeen said...

dear braveheart thank u for ur comment , and yes toronto is a big nice city many things to do and to works for that i am so happy .

dear libyeeya u know that u r so special ? if u do not i tell u u r so special , thank u for ur nice comment and hope if u will think of visiting canada come to toronto and i will be ur guide .. thx and take care

Anonymous said...

الحمد لله على سلامتك اختي لايف سايكل انا جديدة على المواقع و كنت مشغولة عليك رغم ان السويد بها كل شيء

Anglo-Libyan said...

I am glad that you are moving to the big city, from your blog I noticed how you enjoyed living in Newfoundland but knew you were longing to move to the big city, we will of course miss all these beautiful pictures but look forward to more about Toronto, best of luck to you and your husband for a healthy and cmfortable life there.

MaySoon said...

Allf Salama inshallah and welcome back.. Glad you're moving to Toronto, best of luck with every thing :o)

oummLeen said...

thank u anonymous for ur nice comment .
and thank u anglo yes i had a beautiful days in newfoundland but i am happy that i will start new life in another place which is a beautiful place too .
thank u maison for ur nice comment and take care .

غازي القبلاوي Ghazi Gheblawi said...

welcome back, hope you are feeling better, hope that it will be the last time you get that ill.. Salamt
Ghazi

piccolina said...

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :D ..WELCOME BACK ........ i missed you sooo much " BIG HUG "
yalla write write

DaMoon said...

7amdella 3asalama, o inshallah hada 7ad essawo, humm Toronto eh! good good, inshallah all goes well, and If I am in dat area anytime soon I'll pay u a visit bash ntair 3leek esawo, hehe jk, inshallah u won't get this sick ever again :o)

mani said...

salam Life :)

I never met u before although I read cofman's post and still felt ashamed of myself for not sharing the minimalist of get-well wishes.. forgive me I did not know. heres thanking allah swt for your return and I pray that the times ahead hold many many good oppertunities for us to share a great blogging experience in our Libyan community.

Domte fe re3ayat wa aman Allah

a_akak said...

it maybe my 1st time here but once i read what has happened to you i must say "Al-7amid lil-allah 3ala al-salama" and although most bloggers are just user names but always think about the person behind the username :)

Take Care

libyan said...

I am as well new to your Blog, alhamdulillah ale salamtek. And my best wishes for your moving to the city.

oummLeen said...

i think cofman made me fan , well guys just to tell u it is not a big deal i am FINE allhamdellah , and thank u for ur nice comments but i am fine ,

mani said...

salam Life

Alhamdulillah that you are fine.. now I guess we all need to troop to Cof's blog to check if HE is fine..well.. at least leave him a sign in his guestbook which he advertised ages ago..but it's only got ..um.. 4 entries :(

Chatalaine / شاتالاين said...

I am new to your blog but I won't be a stranger!!
Welcome back!!!